Rent This Kitchen
Owner: Robert Mulvihill
Kitchen Description: We rent state-licensed commercial kitchens, dry storage, walk-in cooler space, freezer space. We also have a small event space for 32 people. You can sell food directly to the public, hold pop-up dinners, or a cooking classes in our kitchen and event space.
Address: 1139 24th St., Des Moines, Iowa 50311
- You must carry some form of general liability insurance.
- You must have the appropriate Department of Inspections and Appeals Licenses and requirements for your enterprise.
- Commercial Range/Oven
- Commercial Dish Washer
- Convection Oven
- Tilt Skillet
- Food Processor
- Steam Kettle
- Large Commercial Mixer
- Ice Machine
- Dough Sheeter
- Hot Boxes
- Speed Racks
- Must comply with all kitchen rules.
- We are not an allergen-free facility.
How To Rent
- Fill out the “Request to Rent this Kitchen” to the right.
- The Kitchen Manager will review your request. You will then meet to discuss the kitchen and your venture.
- Fill out the kitchen’s rental application form. A sample form can be found here.
- If your application is accepted, you will meet with the Kitchen Manager to discuss requirements to use the kitchen space (insurance, licensing, fees, etc.)
- Provide the Kitchen Manager with all required documents and fees.
- Complete the kitchen’s training and orientation.
- You will then be provided with a link to the kitchen’s scheduling page.
- Signup for your preferred time slots, and start cooking.