Rent This Kitchen
Manager: Holly Benson Muller
Kitchen Description: From finding affordable commercial kitchen space to navigating licensing and regulations, starting a food business is not for the faint of heart. With Kitchen Council, you are not alone. We provide access to a 3000 SF state-of-the-art commercial kitchen, educational resources, a member community, events, mentorship and more.
Address: 1001 South 6th Street, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501
- License with Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals
- First month rent + Deposit equal to first month rent
- Must be a food startup with viable concept or existing business with growth trajectory.
- Commercial Range/Oven
- Commercial Dish Washer
- Convection Oven
- Pots & Pans
- Miscellaneous Small Ware
- Tilt Skillet
- Food Processor
- Steam Kettle
- Large Commercial Mixer
- Flat Top Grill
- Our SOPs outline expectations of kitchen from food safety to cleanliness to mutual respect amongst member entrepreneurs.
How To Rent
- Fill out the “Request to Rent this Kitchen” to the right.
- The Kitchen Manager will review your request. You will then meet to discuss the kitchen and your venture.
- Fill out the kitchen’s rental application form. A sample form can be found here.
- If your application is accepted, you will meet with the Kitchen Manager to discuss requirements to use the kitchen space (insurance, licensing, fees, etc.)
- Provide the Kitchen Manager with all required documents and fees.
- Complete the kitchen’s training and orientation.
- You will then be provided with a link to the kitchen’s scheduling page.
- Signup for your preferred time slots, and start cooking.