The 1105 Project – Kitchen
Rent This Kitchen
Owner: CommUnity Crisis Service and Food Bank
Kitchen Description: *Currently Not Accepting New Tenants* The 1105 Project’s kitchen is full service kitchen with multiple works stations available for local bakers, chefs and entrepreneurs. The kitchen offers dry, refrigerated and frozen storage space and access to professional grade kitchen equipment.
Address: 1105 S Gilbert Ct, Iowa City, IA, United States, Iowa, USA 52240
5 pm – 8 am Monday – Saturday and 8 am Sunday – 8 am Monday
$15/hr for 2-10 hours/week, $10/hr for 11 or more hours/week
Bonus option for continuous rental:
- For every 10 hours/week rented, you receive 2 hours free
- For every 12 hours/week rented, you receive 4 hours free
*These hours must be used in the same week.
- Dry Storage: 1 shelf // 16 cubic feet – $10/month
- Cooler Storage: 1 shelf // 8 cubic feet – $27/month
- Freezer Storage: 1 shelf // 8 cubic feet – $31.50/month
- Digital scales
- 3 qt. Robot Coupe
- 1⁄2 gal 3 hp motor commercial blender
- 14” immersible blender
- 20qt. Hobart Mixer
- 10 burner range with 2 full size conventional ovens
- 1 full size convection oven
- Ventless High Temp Dishmachine
How To Rent
- Fill out the “Request to Rent this Kitchen” to the right.
- The Kitchen Manager will review your request. You will then meet to discuss the kitchen and your venture.
- Fill out the kitchen’s rental application form. A sample form can be found here.
- If your application is accepted, you will meet with the Kitchen Manager to discuss requirements to use the kitchen space (insurance, licensing, fees, etc.)
- Provide the Kitchen Manager with all required documents and fees.
- Complete the kitchen’s training and orientation.
- You will then be provided with a link to the kitchen’s scheduling page.
- Signup for your preferred time slots, and start cooking.